About Me

My photo
I am one of the most famous female rulers in history. My family ruled ancient Egypt for more than 100 years before my birth in 69 B.C. I am the last ruler of the Macedonian dynasty. My father the great King Ptolemy XII, who died when I was 18 year old, left the throne to me and my brother, Ptolemy XIII.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Social Developments

Social Developments
 
 
The society of the Han Dynasty is highly structured with a clear definition of each social class. Han China was comprised of a three-tiered system. Aristocrats, Bureocrats, and the Emperor were at the top of hierachy. The emperor being at the very top. Skilled Laborers such as farmers and iron workers were next. The bottom tier consisted of unskilled workers such as servants and slaves. The Han dynasty social structure influenced China's social structure long after it ended.
 
 
If you would like to find out in more detail about these social classes, you may visit this website:
 

 
 


 









Artisans




Works Cited:

East Asia Unit: Daily Life in the Han Dynasty.
N.d. Photograph. ASFMS Social Studies, Rhode Island.
Web. 7 Oct 2012. <http://www.mitchellteachers.org/WorldHistory/
AncientChinaCurriculum/DailyLifeintheHanDynastyAssignment.htm>.












No comments:

Post a Comment