About Me

My photo
I am one of the most famous female rulers in history. My family ruled ancient Egypt for more than 100 years before my birth in 69 B.C. I am the last ruler of the Macedonian dynasty. My father the great King Ptolemy XII, who died when I was 18 year old, left the throne to me and my brother, Ptolemy XIII.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Geography & Environment

Geography & Environment

The Han dynasty was divided into 2 parts; Western Han (Former Han) and the Easter Han (Later Han). The capital region of Western Han was known as Sili and was situated in Chang 'an. During the Easter Han period, the capital shifted from Chang 'an to Luoyang.


Works Cited:

Han Dynasty Background (Year: 207 BC - AD 220)
2005. Photograph. ChinatownConnectionWeb. 6 Oct 2012. 
<http://www.chinatownconnection.com/han-dynasty.htm>.

No comments:

Post a Comment